If you’re serious about achieving permanent fat loss and a complete health transformation while eating your favorite foods every meal
I invite you to read this page.
Is it true? Has modern science finally discovered a diet that can strip off body fat like clockwork, while still allowing you to eat tasty meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butter
Hi, my name is Rachel Roberts. I’m not a professional ad writer, but what I have to share with you is so extraordinary and powerful that I decided to write this myself. So bear with me a little.
Here’s The Deal:
In my opinion, the nutrition industry is hopelessly broken. Instead of helping people improve their health and overall physical appearance, the world is filled with myths, scams, and flat-out lies.
I mean, it’s obvious the current dietary guidelines don’t work. Just look at the stats. 71.6% of American adults aged 20 and above are overweight, of which more than half are obese!
Now, if you’re one of the millions of people who follow all the nutrition rules outlined by health and fitness gurus but still carry excess fat,it is not your fault!
The Truth Is:
No matter how genetically doomed you may think you are, and no matter how frustrated you may feel after trying and discarding many diets, you absolutely can have the lean and alluring body of your dreams.
You see, getting into fantastic shape isn’t nearly as cruel as nutrition and fitness gurus want you to believe. In fact, if you avoid the four most common and catastrophic diet mistakes, shaping your dream figure is actually a simple process.
The Solution to These Diet Blunders:
A Keto Meal Plan Customized to Your Body, Situation, Goals, and Taste Buds
If you want to take all the guesswork out of your diet and follow a guaranteed-to-work plan, then you’ll love my brand-new custom keto meal plan service.
For the last few years, I’ve united leading nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to develop custom keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, and (most importantly) enjoyable.
And when I say “custom” meal plan, I mean it. These aren’t your run-of-the-mill, here are some recipes pulled together from random blogs meal plans many nutrition gurus sell for way too much money.
Instead, we tailor your entire meal plan to your own unique situation, needs, goals, and dietary preferences to ensure you experience optimal progress and follow a diet you enjoy.
In other words, your days of suffering on ineffective and overly-restrictive diets are finally over. It’s time to start working based on a method that’s best for you.
What Truly Sets These Meal Plans Apart is that They’re Based on the Keto Diet
Unless you were lost in the Himalayas for the last few years, I bet you’ve heard of the keto diet. In fact, you probably have a friend or family member who has transformed their body like magic with this diet.
But in case you didn’t know or just forgot, here’s a quick recap. A keto diet is an eating style where you consume almost no carbs, moderate amounts of protein, and high amounts of dietary fat. So, you’ll be eating tasty high-fat meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butter.
Why would you do that? you may wonder. Well, a very low carb intake puts you into a state called ketosis. You see, under regular circumstances, your body relies for the most part on glucose (the stored form of carb).
When you minimize your carb intake, however, there’s not enough glucose available for your body to fuel all its functions. And because some tissues like your brain cannot use fat for fuel, your body needs an alternative energy source to stay alive.
That’s where ketones come in. Ketones are chemicals produced in your liver when glucose is scarce. Various tissues like your brain can use these ketones for fuel when glucose is absent. That’s an excellent outcome because, otherwise, you would die.
Now, when your body uses primarily ketones and fatty acids for fuel, you’re in a state called ketosis. That’s invaluable because…
So, how much fat do you want to shed? And how eagerly do you want to enhance your health?
With your custom keto meal plan, you’ll finally have control over your health and figure. Here’s what you’ll get if you start today:
- An eight-week meal plan based on the experience and expertise of industry leaders. That includes nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to ensure you make optimal progress toward your dream figure.
- A diet optimized to your own ideal calorie and macro intake. If you mess up your calorie and macro intake, you might as well not even start a diet. That’s why we base your meal plan on science-based methods to figure out the ideal calorie and macro intake for your situation and goals.
- Delicious meals based on your food preferences. We’ve done extensive research and testing and united with top-leading keto chefs to provide you with mouth-watering recipes. You’ll get meals customized to your food preferences to ensure you’ll look forward to each meal. This not only makes your diet enjoyable but also helps you make a long-lasting change.
- Instructions on how to further customize your meals. For each meal, we’ll provide you with options to
further customize your diet to your preferences. For instance, if you don’t feel like eating bacon, you may have the choice to replace it with beef.
- A meal plan with lots of food variety. Your meal plan will contain a wide range of different foods.
This ensures you’ll get a broad spectrum of nutrients, while also making sure dieting stays enjoyable.
- Crystal clear, step-by-step recipe instructions.Even if you have no cooking experience, preparing your meals will be a breeze. All you have to do is follow your “paint-by-the-numbers” instructions and reap the rewards that come with it.
- A downloadable grocery list. Stop wasting countless hours in the supermarket. You’ll get a downloadable shopping list for each week that details every needed ingredient you’ll need in the upcoming seven days.
And much more…
That was just a quick overview of what you’ll get. As you can see, our custom diet plans leave no stone unturned. We’ve done everything we can to design a convenient, effective, and enjoyable meal plan to help you reach your health and body shape goals.